- Created: Thursday, 22 January 2015 14:12
- Written by Michael Ravenscroft
Every day, we see advantages for businesses who stay up to date:
- You can react more quickly to new opportunities. You are able to receive faster bank decisions on loans to buy equipment or a property, because you are able to give your lender up to date information at the push of a button;
- You can quickly see warning signs indicating bad debts, unexpected staff leave accruals, and other potential problematic areas;
- You will save time. For many small businesses the bookkeeper is a partner or spouse and they are busy enough without spending unnecessary hours every week wrestling with old software (just ask them);
- Your accountant will like you even more! Because working with old software really slows things down at our end and that makes it harder to help you quickly when you need financial figures.
Have we persuaded you to have a look?